Set on a well sheltered site, this high performing 4.62 Ca/Ha Hayward orchard is sure to attract growers and or passive investors looking to add value and cashflow in future. This orchard has produced over 14,500 trays per ca/ha for the past four years.
The Orchard features dripper irrigation throughout. Leave it as it is or convert over to other more lucrative varieties and benefit in years to come. Stay warm over winter with the woodburner in the cosy two bedroom / one bathroom cottage.
There is a further .5 Ca/Ha approx. of plantable land - lending to further growth for cashflow in future. Water is by way of the Te Matai water scheme.
- High performing 4.62 ca/ha Hayward block
- Irrigation throughout, sourced from the Te Matai water scheme
- Great conversion block to add value and cash flow in future
- 2 bedroom cottage for owner/ worker accommodation
- Well sheltered site
- To be sold without 2021/2022 crop proceeds
This is a good-sized opportunity to continue as is based on the solid historic production or develop into other varieties to increase cash flow and capital value.
Call Clark now to schedule a viewing by appointment.
PROPERTY FILES LINK: propertyfiles.co.nz/property/764B