On Auckland's exquisite waterfront, this bespoke contemporary home is luxurious with enduring elegance and panoramic views. On arrival you experience an extraordinary connection between land and water with light and texture. Only 4.4 km to the city centre with easy access to main arterials, a quick commute to town plus Westmere Village and recreational reserves within walking distance, this premier property is a jewel in Auckland's crown.
This majestic concrete and cedar home (733 sq m plus almost 300 sq m of terraces) has played host to a number of special events with world political leaders, music and movie stars.
Featuring crafted wood grain concrete walls on a rare scale, this home has the aura of a modern day castle. Warmth and light from the northwest brings all-day sun and relaxing ambience on 1978 sq m of waterfront. The property has riparian rights and a beautiful panorama with changing seascapes as it transitions from full tide to the picturesque beauty of the uncovered Meola Reef.
- Expansive basalt stone terrace, 17 metre infinity edge pool and spa
- Gourmet kitchen facilities and feature packed scullery for fully catered events
- Outdoor kitchen, open fire, BBQ cooker and bathroom facility
- Launch your paddle board or kayak from the waters edge platform. Potential for a boat-shed
- Home theatre with three metre movie screen and 60" TV cleverly connects to enlarge the living area or close for the true movie experience
- The sound insulated music room opens to its own amphitheatre, and could equally serve for home fitness and yoga.
- The hidden den is fully equipped for fireside drinks and sport with a five metre bar, pool table and 60" TV
- Main bedroom suite with luxuriously sized bathroom and dressing room
- Library offers peace and tranquility, and provides an inspirational space to work
- Two bedrooms share a separate lounge and dual en-suite plus fourth en-suited bedroom
- Power house laundry with wet and dry room
- Home automation, triple garage, triple carport