List with us this spring and have the chance for your ultimate reward, a trip to New York including a personalised tour of the Sotheby’s Auction House.
The prize includes Premium Economy flights for two to New York, four nights accommodation at The Benjamin Hotel in Midtown Manhattan (or equivalent accommodation), a personalised tour of the Sotheby’s Auction House on York Street and spending money.
*By submitting the form above you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions.
Major Prize – New York Getaway
- Premium Economy return flights for two adults to New York from your local regional airport.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in New York for two adults at The Benjamin Hotel (or equivalent accommodation). New York airport transfers included.
- You will also receive:
- A guided tour of the Sotheby’s Auction House, York Avenue, New York.
- $2,000 (NZD) spending money.
- Total major prize value is estimated at up to $15,000 (NZD).
Runner-up Prizes – Melbourne Getaway
- One runner-up prize will be drawn in the regions of Bay Of Plenty, Taupo, Hawke’s Bay and Wairarapa, for eligible listings in these regions only. The prize will include;
- Economy return flights for two to Melbourne from the local regional airport of above regions.
- 4 - 5 star accommodation for two adults for two nights. Melbourne airport transfers included.
- Each secondary prize value is estimated at up to $2,500 (NZD).
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- All exclusive 90 Day listings with NZSIR between 1 August – 30 November 2019 are eligible for entry.
- Entry to the competition will be registered with your Sales Associate upon signing an exclusive 90 day listing with New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty within the competition period and with a minimum payable commission of $20,000 if the listing results in sale (competition entry is not dependant on sale of property).
- At the time of prize draw your property must either be in an exclusive listing agreement with NZSIR or have been sold by NZSIR during the promotional period.
- Prizes will be drawn in week commencing 2 December 2019. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. If we are unable to contact the winners within seven days another winner will be drawn.
- Major Prize - Meals, transport around New York, additional activities while in New York will not be covered as part of the prize package.
- Major Prize - Transfers to and from your local regional airport will not be covered as part of the prize package.
- NZSIR will be responsible for booking flights and accommodation in relation the prize package.
- One runner-up prize will be drawn in each of the Bay of Plenty, Taupo, Hawke's Bay and Wairarapa regions. To be eligible for entry, the listed property must be within one of these regions.
- Runner-up Prize - Prize is for flights and accommodation only. Transfers to and from your regional airport and meals, activities, spending money, transport / parking, while in Melbourne will not be covered as part of the prize package.
- NZSIR will be responsible for booking flights and accommodation in relation to the prize package.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash and are at the sole discretion of NZSIR.
- Prizes are to be redeemed before 31 December 2020, NZSIR will liaise with competition winners, and may be dependent on flight and hotel availability and at the sole discretion of NZSIR.
- Results will be published online at www.nzsothebysrealty.com/newyorkcompetition
- By registering your contact details with NZSIR you provide consent to be contacted for marketing purposes. By accepting the prize, winners agree to attend the Sotheby’s Auction House tour in New York including photography at the event, they agree to share trip photography for NZSIR marketing purposes and agree to be interviewed post trip, if required, for NZSIR marketing purposes.
- NZSIR employees and Licensees are not eligible to enter the competition
This promotion is being offered by New Zealand Sotheby’s International Realty (NZSIR) [Browns Real Estate Limited], 1st Floor, Mountaineer Building Cnr Shotover and Rees Streets, Queenstown. Each office is independently owned and operated. Browns Real Estate Limited (licensed under the REAA 2008) MREINZ.