A gravel driveway leads to an elegant residence in Carterton. It is in the township yet away from the town centre, mature but with the benefits of the new, a family home or a place to retire to. On flat land just off Broadway the neighbourhood is known for its friendliness and its tranquillity. For the Wellington commuter this home is just a short walk from Carterton Railway Station but far enough away not to be disturbed by the trains. Carterton shops and cafes are a five-minute walk, the open country as much in the other direction. The house has been lovingly looked after by its former occupants. It is ready for you to move in and take over.
• Split stone brick exterior
• Three double bedrooms, two spacious living rooms
• Original macrocarpa woodwork; lovingly kept garden, fruit trees, lawns
• Generous double garage plus workshop
• Near to schools, parks, sports grounds, civic services
• Recent professional valuation
Viewings by appointment.