This magnificent 507sqm creation is the work of Steve MacGavock Architects designed to suit the luxurious lifestyle of a professional couple and is ideally located only minutes from the village. Light-filled interiors with high ceilings have been designed in a contemporary style. Features include granite tiled flooring, finely crafted architectural detail and extensive use of polished stainless steel. The house features four bedrooms and centers around the living area on the ground floor. You enter into a large foyer that enjoys natural light streaming in from oversized windows above the stairwell that leads to the second level. The main level offers a spacious dining area and an impressive living room overlooking the infinity pool through four large double floor to ceiling sets of glass doors. The living room accommodates two sitting areas and features a beautiful mahogany servery bar that's a feature of this large open space. The open-plan Chef's Kitchen is designed with wooden cabinetry and an oversized central prep-island .
* Architectural award winner 2007
* Solid concrete construction with stainless steel soffit detail
* Living and dining zones set under soaring angled ceilings create an atrium feel
* Expansive living with dramatic gas fire, plus sitting room all enjoying pool views
* Modern kitchen features European appliances and superb mahogany built-in breakfast servery bar with scullery tucked away
* Internal entry double garage with additional storage
* Master suite with two built-in robes, large ensuite bathroom and direct access to the terrace and pool
* Two other stunning bathrooms, four WC's in total
* Large games room/ rumpus or 5th bedroom / media room
* Large basement ideal for storage and workshop
* Additional private building site on separate title. Site Area 4,342 sq m / CV $450,000 (2016) Power, mains water services available, septic tank required.