On the exquisite Auckland waterfront this luxury home sits centre stage in one of the worlds most highly desired cities. Ponting Fitzgerald's brief www.bit.ly/2pl5UQu was for timeless enduring elegance and the result is an extraordinary experience connecting the land to water through light and texture. Only 4.4km to the city centre, fast access to key road networks plus Westmere Village and recreation reserves a stroll away, this is premier real estate and one of the jewels in Auckland's crown.
This majestic concrete and cedar home (733 sq m plus almost 300 sq m of terraces) has played host to a number of special events and entertained many high profile guests. Featuring crafted wood grain concrete walls on a rare scale, this inspiring home has the aura of a modern day castle. Warmth and light from the northwest brings all-day sun and relaxing ambience on 1978 sq m of waterfront. The property has riparian rights and beautiful panorama with changing seascape as it transitions from full tide boundered by native Pohutakawa to the picturesque beauty of the uncovered landscape of Meola Reef.
- The home flows to the expansive basalt stone terrace, 17 metre infinity edge pool and spa
- Gourmet kitchen facilities and feature packed scullery for fully catered events
- Outdoor kitchen, open fire, BBQ cooker and bathroom facility
- Launch your paddle board or kayak from the waters edge platform. Potential for boatshed
- Home theatre with three metre movie screen and 60" TV cleverly connects to enlarge the living area or close for the true movie experience
- Music room opens to its own amphitheatre
- Bar and den is fully equipped for fireside drinks and sport with a five metre bar, pool table and 60" TV
- Main bedroom suite with luxuriously sized bathroom and dressing room
- Library is a peaceful and inspirational to work
- Two bedrooms share a separate lounge and dual ensuite plus fourth ensuited bedroom
- Power house laundry with wet and dry room
- Home automation, triple garage, triple carport