A magnificent waterfront subdivision with 17 sites scattered across 140 ha of Bay of Islands real estate, this prestigious gated estate is one of the world's last perfect paradises.
NZ Sothebys International Realty have pleasure in presenting these world-class sites to a discerning international market.
Ranging in size from five hectares to seven hectares meticulous planning has ensured that all sites enjoy a range of exclusive benefits.
- Shared ownership of site 18, stylish clubhouse, luxury four bedroomed guesthouse and floating pontoon wharf
- Gatehouse and onsite property management team, good security, 24 hour service and support
- Each site comes with a boat shed and/or shared boat launching facilities
- All sites positioned north facing. allowing maximum privacy and breath taking water views
- Sites either have own beach frontage or walking track to beaches below
- Omarino has five kilometres of stunning coastline with sandy beaches, emerald waters and rocky outcrops
- Pre-approval from Overseas Investment Office has been granted for off-shore buyers
World acclaimed for its fishing, boating and diving in crystal clear blue-green waters, the Bay of Islands hosts an international set of property owners attracted to our subtropical climate, simplicity of life and surrounding natural beauty. This is a destination now in high demand for buyers seeking a safe, secure and spectacular paradise.
Call us today for an information memorandum, a private appointment to view and select the lot to build your new holiday residence.
From 5 ha to 7 ha